Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Needle & Foot Interview & Garden Dreamer Sale!

Happy Tuesday! Today I want to send you all to the Needle & Foot blog to check out Part:1 of the "Meet the Designer" Interview I recently had with Bernie, owner of the Needle & Foot shop!

Needle & Foot Interview and Garden Dreamer Sale!

I so enjoyed the interview and I'm excited to share it, along with a special Garden Dreamer SALE for 15% off my newest collection happening now through March 17th!

Garden Dreamer SALE!

Hope everyone is having a good week!  ♡ Maureen

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your blog it was really very informative. I definitely share these views to my close friends keeps up the good work going. Waiting for your next post to live.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!